Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Jumping through the hoops.

Welp, just paid $48 bucks to take a pee at the doctors office...that's one more item off the todo list. Next is FASFA and scholarship applications. 

I'm getting really excited for our next chapter, this one has been great and we've learned a lot about ourselves and each other. For instance, Alicia and I both thought we would flourish living off the grid raising animals, growing food and fending for ourselves. We have learned that while we love all these things, we love/need community even more. Glad we learned this lesson before we bought some land in the middle of nowhere. 

All that to say I'm excited for the new community of people we will flow into in Denver. 

Just a little over 3 months til classes start and I'm way stoked to start. I don't exactly know what to expect, and I kind of like that. Gives me that sense of an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment