Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm in!

So, after much waiting and anticipation, I recieved news from CU Denver that they want me to join the program this summer! Woot woot! It feels like just getting all the ducks in a row for and accepted to a nursing program is half the battle of becoming a nurse. Feels good to have that all under my belt, and I'm feelin really pumped start the next phase!

With all my prereqs out of the way I'm excited to have a break from classes until June. My dad and I are coming close to finishing up this whole house remodel we've been working on for the last 15 months! That should leave us a little time to get out of Dodge for a couple weeks. We're looking into volunteering as mission builders at a YWAM base. What ever we end up doing, it will be refreshing to take a little journey. I've been feelin the travel itch for a while now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment